So I thought I was relieved of computer duty. WRONG! I hadn't heard much from my mother all day long. Then when it was about dinner time I asked her to help out. She tells me she's been wanting to talk me all day but that I looked so busy she couldn't find a good time. Since when does she notice? I don't know. So guess what she wanted to talk to me about? Yup, her computer. Oh well.
So, my mom would also like to go shopping with me tonight. She knows I don't have any money. Why would I want to go shopping? Not too mention my husband hates it when I go any where. Unless I go when he's at work, then he doesn't have to miss me, I guess. I can't do that any more though because we only have one vehicle now and he can't do his job without it.
Well I had more to say, but I just started watching this movie that's on and I lost my thoughts.
More later...
Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop - September 26
-
Hello and welcome back to my blog lovely friends. It's time for the
Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop, which takes place on the 5th of each month. You
always have ...
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment