Friday, March 28, 2008

Missed An Important Call

I missed a call from my Endocrinologist today. She left me a voice mail message, but it was essentially uninformative. I called back right away, but the office personnel said she had already gone home for the day. I won't be able to find out anything until Monday now. I'm so distraught. It was the actual Endocrinologist who left the message, not the nurse or any other staff member.

She just said on my voice mail that she received some of my labs back today and wanted to update me.
She is still waiting on the really important ones containing the Cortisol and Prolactin results though.
Then she said she would talk to me next week.

:(

I really wish I hadn't have missed that call!

Dang.

I mean, if everything was normal, would she have bothered to call at all? Especially her calling me personally? I don't know. Of course I'm going to be all stressed about this all weekend long now!

Oh, and hey...

Any readers in the area -If you would like to come, I'm getting baptized by my husband at church tomorrow night sometime toward the end of the 6 PM service I think. It's going to be at New Community Church on Pecos just North of Sunset, 89120.

No comments: