I got my new Mac Book, I'm still trying to learn a lot of it's features. It does so many things. It's a little overwhelming. My husband is super jealous, He's had a better computer than I had for about 2 years now though. Well this computer is certainly the coolest I've had yet. I need to figure out some software for pictures though. If I try to make a greeting card or invitation on the software that is pre-installed, it wants me to order and pay for them. I can't find a print option. Also, it provides spell-check, just like FireFox did, but I haven't yet figured out how to get it to show correcting options for the miss-spelled word. Anyone have any tips or advice for me about either of those two things?
Let me know!
World Card Making Day IG Hop 2026
-
Hello again friends; thanks for popping back and checking out my second
card for today. I'm back again as we are celebrating World Card Making Day
with an ...
6 hours ago


1 comment:
go ahead and install firefox... they make it for mac and has great video add ins etc.
Post a Comment