Today I met with Mrs. Swain, Lil S' Kindergarten Teacher. Mrs. Swain and I have met many times before. She was also Big S' last (She had 3) Kindergarten Teacher.
She said Lil S is brilliant. She is great at illustration, math, comprehension, etc. She meets or exceeds all state standards. She needs to work on number recognition 11-20 now. She's doing better in school emotionally than she is at home.
Tomorrow afternoon I meet with Big S' 2nd Grade Teacher then off to Lil S' Gymnastics class. I get to come inside her class for the first time (Lil S' Gym class) and I'm hoping to get some pictures and video.
I told her she has to learn a back flip if she wants classes in 2009. I probably won't really hold her to that. I don't think they've done that in class yet, but I'm teaching her. So far I've only been explaining it to her and showing her instructional video. Next (God willing) I want to start physically working with her on it. My biggest fear is spotting her because I get dizzy bending over and I can't think of any place high enough to have her practice/begin that would be comfortable for both of us.
Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop - September 26
-
Hello and welcome back to my blog lovely friends. It's time for the
Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop, which takes place on the 5th of each month. You
always have ...
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment