Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ch Ch Ch Changes

Yes it's been a while, hasn't it now!?
Monday was pretty busy. I had a bad toothache over the weekend so I contacted Henderson Dental Group and had to get into the dentist first thing in the morning. I will have at least one tooth (possibly two teeth) extracted on Friday (the 10th). I'm doing this electively as opposed to root canals and crowns because I just can't afford that right now and the pain is too much to wait! However, I got my teeth cleaned and one filling today (well, Monday). She also gave me some antibiotics and some pain medication to take in the meanwhile.Looks nice, yes? I think so!

After seeing the dentist, I did a few errands with my hubby.

Then I was off to see my new Otorhinolaryngologist since my last one is in prison (I think). Now I'm on some medications to try to help with my troubled sinuses. I go back to see her on the 20th (in two weeks).

My friends have been commenting on my weight loss, which is nice. I am losing weight. Someone even told me the other day that they loved my hair and it looked so healthy. I'm not used to that. Another person actually used the word "debonair" to describe me. Shocking! Heh.

Here's some recent photo booth pictures.








2 comments:

C. M. said...

You're looking good, lady! :^)

"Spite" said...

Hey, Thanks!