Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Poem Untitled

A Poem Untitled


A heart throb
For the love of God
A time of when
A spirit may bend

A dreary way
On a clouded day
A street unpaved
A child unnamed

No time to play
A love astray
Too much to take
An inch away

A frightening sound
The loss of ground
A sudden pound
A shrieking sound

The frown of a child
A taste too mild
A number wrong dialed
A Poem Untitled


Copyright ©2009 Darla Raena Laughlin


I forgot about my old poems, until my daughter was talking about poetry to me. I decided to search for my old poems on Poetry.com

I read through the ones I had posted. All of them were posted probably 5 years ago. This is one that I wrote that I liked the best. I didn't remember any of them until I read them. I'm surprised they're still there, lol.

Cool

No comments: