Sorry this post is more for myself. I need to remind myself a few things before I forget.
I need to get a video tape to bring to my U/S appointment tomorrow because they will record it onto VHS for me if I bring one!!
I need to get the children's Kid's Quest cards back from Daddy so that they don't get lost!
I need to remember when scheduling the next U/S that we are moving my file to a different office location of theirs and so that one needs to be scheduled at the other office.
I should also probably mention my leg pain to the Doctor as well.
I hope everything tomorrow goes good and we don't get sent to the hospital for something crazy again.
There goes that "I fever" that one of my teachers had long since warned me about.
One more thing.. I should probably try to get a better idea of my risks at this point, and what the next step is in controlling my outrageous blood/sugar.
Phew!
Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop - Oct 26
-
Hello and welcome back to my blog lovely friends. It's time for the
Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop, which takes place on the 5th of each month. You
always have ...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment