Apparently my blog is so offensive to my husband that he no longer wants me to add him back as a co-author.
Do you think it was the picture of my toes?
He said it was gross that I would post a picture like that and that I need to shave my big toe. Oh I see I have some stray hairs on my big toe that need to be tweezed. How the heck would I have known that? I haven't been able to see my toes real well since I was about 5 months pregnant!
I'm insulted. It's not like I was trying to say my toes were sexy. I know it's a yucky picture, that was kind of the point.
:/
Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop - September 26
-
Hello and welcome back to my blog lovely friends. It's time for the
Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop, which takes place on the 5th of each month. You
always have ...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment