Here are some links I have recently added to my browsers bookmarks. They are likely only temporary, but fun or interesting.
Ahmad Lubna -the Endocrinologist UMC tried to refer me to, in which I refused to make an appointment with. Read the reviews.
Femur Fatale It's time to "make fun of the skinny bi***hes".
Gimme the Pooh One of the funniest blog-posts I've ever read in my life.
If you live it off the wall Another one of the funniest blog-posts I've ever read in my life.
Suggestion Box I don't know what's better, the post or the comments?
Mass production of boogers Oh, the joys of Motherhood!
Laziest People This one, you have to read the comments!
I have more, but I am falling asleep at the computer. I hate when this happens! I need to lie down. Sorry.
Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop - Oct 26
-
Hello and welcome back to my blog lovely friends. It's time for the
Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop, which takes place on the 5th of each month. You
always have ...
1 day ago
1 comment:
I am honored that you temporarily added me to your favorite links. I also hope your baby Johnny is doing well these days. :)
Post a Comment