Lil S at 5 1/2 years old can do an unassisted backbend! YEAH! I still remember (and anyone who has ever done one probably remembers too) the first time learning to do an unassisted backbend. It is a terrifying thing to learn at first. It took me a very long time to get over the fear of doing a backbend. I am so proud of her, she's worked really hard to learn this! Next Tuesday her class is somewhat of an "open-house" and family is invited to come in and watch the classes (the entire week actually, for all students). I hope to be there with the camera and take pictures and video of her in class. Hopefully I can get some good pictures of her and Tara (her coach) too. They adore each other. I like Tara a lot too. Good times! Please watch my little sweetie do her fearless backbend!!!
Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop - Oct 26
-
Hello and welcome back to my blog lovely friends. It's time for the
Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop, which takes place on the 5th of each month. You
always have ...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment