I take surveys online. I use Harris Poll Online, Lightspeed Panel, and American Consumer Opinion Panel. I also use a few other others. Lightspeed pays me the best, Harris Poll affords me a few gift certificates here and there, and ACOP sometimes let's me sample products and earn small ($4) to large ($60) amounts of cash.
Lightspeed gives me points which I redeem for PayPal monies. In the last few months I earned about $40 and I spent most of that today at "Paw to Claws". I bought a "Water Hole" which is a no-spill water bowl for on-the-road for the dogs. I bought Sissy a collar (she has a harness too), and I bought her a leash because Wiggles retractable leash lifts her weightless little body right off the ground, lol. Then I bought them two big bags of heart-shaped treats.
Sissy likes to ride in the van and she's rather fond of my dashboard & windshield, lol.
That's about it for doggie news at the moment.
I scheduled are carpet cleaning for Monday afternoon. I hope we're ready by then, to get the most amount of carpet cleaned. Especially in my room and the kids' room. I think the dining room and living room should be easy enough to make carpet appear, hahah.
This background is for my birthday that is coming up next month and there's a donation button in the sidebar if you'd like to send me some mad-money! I promise to have fun with it!
Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop - Oct 26
-
Hello and welcome back to my blog lovely friends. It's time for the
Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop, which takes place on the 5th of each month. You
always have ...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment