Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Favorite Cardiologist

My Cardiologist called me earlier in the evening. I don't mean his office called, I mean he personally called me. He wanted to know why I haven't scheduled the procedure with him yet. I told him I don't have insurance and he was worried because it has to be done in a hospital and they won't admit you without medical coverage. He also told me that he's got his own practice now and in about 1 month he'll have a 2nd location close to my area and plans to have a total of 3 open in the next few months. Cool! He was so nice, telling me that if I had chest pains or any concerns or questions to call his office. He's a great Doctor, and very thorough. I really like him. If anyone needs a good Cardiologist in the Las Vegas/Henderson area, Dr. Prem Kumar Kittusamy is a great choice! Plus his name is just cool!

No comments: