I am so thankful that I was empowered to quit smoking May 14, 2007.
I have had to do "cigarette runs" for a few people in the past week and let me tell you that cigarettes are very expensive. Almost $7.00.
When I started smoking, $2.00 for a pack was unheard of. Even the vending machines would only charge $1.50 or $1.75.
I am just so thankful that I am not a smoker. If not for my health, then for all the money I am not "burning". I only wish I never smoked to begin with, EVER.
Yeah for me anyways!
Too bad I still have to use the inflated United States Postal Service that has a monopoly on our mail system. I HATE them.
Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop - September 26
-
Hello and welcome back to my blog lovely friends. It's time for the
Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop, which takes place on the 5th of each month. You
always have ...
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment