Friday, August 7, 2009

Siobhan's First Pair of "J's"

Siobhan wants to join the "Rattlers" Basketball team at the Boys & Girls Club, but they said she needed basketball shoes. I didn't even know there were specific shoes for basketball, so I felt a bit dumb. So we went on a shoe hunt last night. We found a cute pair of Jordan's at Foot Locker at the mall next to the CLEAR store. Usually I would get her a size 1.5, but size 2 was all they had, and one of them was the floor model, so they came down 1/3 of the original price!! Sweet pair of shoes. I never had nice shoes like that when I was growing up, so it's nice that John made enough money that we could this for Siobhan! We'll still have to get her a team jersey... in time. Here's the pictures of her new shoes! Is it sad that I'm so excited for her over shoes?


No comments: